One of the most well-known in-office facial treatments is the HydraFacial. It is performed every 15 seconds across the world. It focuses on many common skincare concerns like signs of aging and dryness with little to no side effects. A hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment that results in glowing and even-toned skin. For those unfamiliar, you can check below to know more about Hydrafacial.
Know what a Hydrafacial is
A Hyrafacial is a medical-grade recurring treatment that hydrates your skin and clears out your pores. It is offered across the country at an authorized medical professional facility. One of the non-invasive skin resurfacing and most powerful treatments available today. It combines extraction, hydration, exfoliation, cleansing, and antioxidant protection. That removes impurities and dead skin cells, while continuously providing moisturizing serums to the skin.
The procedure of Hydrafacial is efficient and fast, it only takes about 30 minutes to complete. There is no needed recovery time and is immediately noticeable. The Hydrafacial wand vacuums pore and then pervades the skin with moisturizing serums. A Hydrafacial enhances the appearance of:
- Dry skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age spots
- Sun damage
- Clogged and enlarged pores
- Oily, acne-prone skin
Check out the great benefits of a Hydrafacial:
- Gentle on the skin
- A Hydrafacial involves both extraction and exfoliation, it is non-irritating and exfoliation and is painless. Since it provides hydrating serums, patients are left with a radiant, smooth, and healthy glow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Whether your skin is acne-prone and oily, or you have combination skin. You will enjoy a Hydrafacial treatment, even those with skin that is sensitive can enjoy many sessions.
- Can be combined with other treatments
- HyrdoFacials are non-invasive, which means patients can get particular skincare treatments associated with a Hydrafacial. Whether you like non-ablative laser treatment or prefer injectables. Consult your aesthetician about combining a Hydrafacial with other beautifying methods. This is to achieve your perfect aesthetic goals.
- Zero Downtime
- To complete a Hydrafacial, it only needs 30 minutes. You don’t need any downtime once the treatment is done. The development in skin tone and texture can be observed instantly. So patients will no longer need to wait for redness or recovery to disappear. You can resume your normal activities and put makeup on after treatment.
- Fully Customizable
- Your esthetician can suit your Hydrafacial treatment to your distinct aesthetic goals and skin needs. The growth factor boost can be added to remove wrinkles and fine lines, and also to brighten the skin.